Please note that the booking service is handled by Resdiary
and that you should refer to their Integrity Policy regarding the GDPR and their usage of Cookies.
We follow the GDPR policy with regards to personal data handling. We use your personal data that you provide via Resdiary in order to provide you with the functionality and Quality Of Service required in order to manage the booking of your table at Mac´s Abbeyleix. Please contact us at info@macsabbeyleix if you need more information about how we handle your personal data, or read the information below.
Consent for processing
Your rights with respect to personal data
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- - You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it, and how long it will be retained for.
- - Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data that is known to us.
- - Right to rectification: you have the right to supplement, correct, have deleted or blocked your personal data whenever you wish.
- - If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and to have your personal data deleted.
- - Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
- - Right to object: you may object to the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there are justified grounds for processing.
Enabling/disabling and deleting cookies
You can use your internet browser to automatically or manually delete cookies. You can also specify that certain cookies may not be placed. Another option is to change the settings of your internet browser so that you receive a message each time a cookie is placed. For more information about these options, please refer to the instructions in the Help section of your browser.
Please note that our website may not work properly if all cookies are disabled. If you do delete the cookies in your browser, they will be placed again after your consent when you visit our websites again.